Peru Family Holiday
03/07/2023 through 12/25/2024
03/07/2023 through 12/28/2024
Peru Family Holiday
Gaze up at Peru’s dazzling peaks and into picturesque valleys to understand why the Andean mountains were sacred for the Incas. This well-paced holiday combines the wonders of the Amazon Jungle with the fascinating history of Cusco. Enjoy a memorable train journey through the heart of the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu and breathe in the magical spirit of the Incas.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Amazon Jungle – Traditional Amazonian archery
- Amazon Jungle – Caimon spotting
- Amazon Jungle – Medicinal garden tour
- Amazon Jungle – Guided nature walk
- Amazon Jungle – Hike to Tres Chimbadas Lake
- Amazon Jungle – Birdwatching
- Cusco – Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco – Peruvian music lesson & zampona making
- Cusco – Full Boleto Turistico Pass (Entrance to 16 archaeological sites in/around Cusco)
- Pisac – Archaeological site of Pisac
- Pisac – Awanancancha llama farm visit
- Pisac – Weaving demonstration
- Ollantaytambo – Archaelogical site entrance and guided tour
- Machu Picchu – Entrance and guided tour
- Hike jungle trails in search of monkeys, parrots, otters and caimans and sleep in a nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps.
- Meet the local artisans, farmers and townsfolk of the Sacred Valley – not forgetting the cute alpacas and llamas.
- Be mesmerised by the mother of all Inca cities, the mysterious Machu Picchu, where you’ll enjoy a guided tour.
- With the help of a resident musician, make your own zampona – a traditional panpipe instrument – and learn how to play it like a local.
- Cusco has something for everyone, making it perfect for a family visit. A boleto touristico pass grants you access to the best sights in town.
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us